Conversation with Phil Oseas 4/2/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erric288 View Post
    The designers and builders must always be in constant communication in order to get the highest quality product once the building of the vehicle begins. This will be very important for Persu especially since their vehicle technologies are ,for the most part, new to mass production.
    You are right on......and my understanding is that Persu contracted with California based BMW Design Works which means the interior and exterior design is very appealing to the masses as well as being a functional engineering masterpiece..........."The ultimate fly the road driving machine" created by a team of auto designers and engineers.

Comment

A new years resolution idea for the Persu Mobility management team: We promise to provide monthly progress updates on the FTRC Website. A brief comment summarizing the year end status of the Persu Hybrid would make for great Christmas Tidings and Good Will to at least one FTRC member.

Comment

That'd be good rickb, but if the resolution is made at new years, then we'd only get that progress update at the end of next year. But then again, new years resolutions are made to be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Derwin View Post
          Thanks for posting the link.

Umm. Hmm. What do I say about this? I really should hold back my thoughts.

But, ah, what the heck.... This thing has got to be the most awful looking design of ANY vehicle that I've EVER seen in my entire life. No joke. And on top of that, it doesn't even lean!

Ok. I've said my piece.
          It kind of looks like the Pink Panther mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Mike kZ View Post
            It kind of looks like the Pink Panther mobile
            OK. Now we have a NEW candidate!
            Where we're going we don't need roads.
            -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

Comment

Originally posted by Derwin View Post
              OK. Now we have a NEW candidate!
              Ooooooh yaaaaa!......................and that would be the new candidate for the ultimate datemobile. Back in my day it was the Nash Rambler.

Comment

Originally posted by rickb View Post
                Ooooooh yaaaaa!......................and that would be the new candidate for the ultimate datemobile. Back in my day it was the Nash Rambler.
                Yep. That sucker looks like the perfect "ShagMobile" for Austin Powers! LOL!

Comment

Hey Derwin................you mentioned a Persu reorginization in your Happy New Years Post. Did you verify the recent reorg rumor post or are you assuming a reorg? Is it a continuation of the reorg from Venture Vehicles to Persu Mobility or was that reorg accomplished and now they are involved in a reorg of the reorg? I'm hoping you will verify information sometime after your New Years contact with Persu's Director of Public Reations. I'm hoping for accurate information regarding Peru's dead or alive status to justify continued interest in this vehicle into 2010. It has been a long and frustrating process.

Comment

Originally posted by rickb View Post
                    Hey Derwin................you mentioned a Persu reorginization in your Happy New Years Post. Did you verify the recent reorg rumor post or are you assuming a reorg? Is it a continuation of the reorg from Venture Vehicles to Persu Mobility or was that reorg accomplished and now they are involved in a reorg of the reorg?

I was simply referring to the reorganization that we all already know about. But I'll be speaking (or trying to!) with the people at Persu Mobility after the holidays, and I'll report back everything and anything that I find out.

Derwin

Comment

Thanks, Derwin! You da' man!
                      Hope all of you here at FTRC came through the holidays well, happy, and still hopeful that we will fly the road one day (reletively) soon.

Comment

Thanks Derwin..............I'm looking forward to some positive news regarding Persu or any news that will put my thoughts and periodic doubts to rest.

Comment

Working...
                        X