No announcement yet.

The Electrameccanica Sparrow EV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raven Black Solo is complete and looks 'Badder' the more I see it! Reservation Solo deliveries officially start in May 2017, Big announcements at the Vancouver International Autoshow in a few days and the reveal of a new EMV vehicle code name: 'TOFINO'.

Comment

The Solo looks a little like an enclosed CanAm Spyder. The more I see it, the more I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by rickb View Post
        The Solo looks a little like an enclosed CanAm Spyder. The more I see it, the more I like it.
        Yeah, that's the sole reason I don't like it... if I want a CanAm Sypder, I'll buy one. I love the open-air ride of the Spyder. I test drove one and actually had a deposit down on the original back in 2008, but decided against it when it actually came out.

What do you think of the Arcimoto?
        Where we're going we don't need roads.
        -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

Comment

I still hold my SRK pre-order deposit. New images of the SRK Deliverator wearing some cool and colorful wraps:

Comment

If the EMV Solo's aerodynamic styling, engineering, and performance is good enough for Scotty Hargrove, it's good enough for me. EMV is announcing a new vehicle concept at the Vancouver Auto show in a day or two.

The EMV code name TOFINO, described as a 'dream machine'! I am very curious about that one.

Comment

Working...
            X