Derwin for new Car CZAR!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derwin for new Car CZAR!!!!

I would like to endorse DERWIN to be appointed the new Car Czar of the US. Once he is in office we will have our Flytheroad vehicle mass produced with government subsidizing and discounts for "environmentally friendly".

What do you think? Sound like a good plan?

Don't make me start a poll!

Originally posted by Firedawg View Post
    I would like to endorse DERWIN to be appointed the new Car Czar of the US. Once he is in office we will have our Flytheroad vehicle mass produced with government subsidizing and discounts for "environmentally friendly".

What do you think? Sound like a good plan?

Don't make me start a poll!
    Yeah, right! PLEEEEASE don't start a poll! lol

I'm not too big on government subsidies, so I don't know if this would "fly" or not!

Let's try to get a FlyTheRoad vehicle on the road without any "Czar's" or government involvement. That would be the best way in my opinion.

But, hey... "Czar Derwin" does have a ring to it!
    Where we're going we don't need roads.
    -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

Comment

I would like to revive this thread.”Czar Derwin” His loyalty and persistence in keeping this club going (through some rocky times) more than likely gave Howard and the team additional incentive that there is a market out there. I would like to propose he gets the first Fly the Road Club issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwgc1946 View Post
        I would like to propose he gets the first Fly the Road Club issue.
        And I wholeheartedly agree!

Comment

Alright... Czar Derwin gets the first Persu. No problem there.

After that... Pre-registered FlyTheRoadClub members.

Then... Everybody else.

That's fair, right?
          Afterburner ON!

Comment

Yup, we know you are reading this Howard. Pony up and get this man his ride as early as you can. We will look on with envy until they come available to the public. Hook him up with a special model for his loyalty to you all.

Matter of fact, just give him Jack's model with the afterburner. Jack won't mind

Comment

I probably shouldn't share this, but during my last conversation with Howard, he informed me that the company will be flying me in to "test drive" the Persu V3 when the time is right.

I'm hoping that the test drive becomes a vehicle I can keep. Come to think of it, I may just "test drive" it and keep driving it all the way back to Chicago! LOL

Derwin

Comment

Grats!!! See I am cool with that. Put in the work and reap the rewards. Even if it is just a test drive, that would be so great.

Derwin we had better get video of this test drive posted to the site immediately after. We all want to see the glow on your face after flying our dream. Go buy a HD video camera now cuz standard def just won't do for something this epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Firedawg View Post

Derwin we had better get video of this test drive posted to the site immediately after. We all want to see the glow on your face after flying our dream. Go buy a HD video camera now cuz standard def just won't do for something this epic.
                  Absolutely. I'm sure there will be a camera crew out there to film my test drive, and the club members will be the first to see it!

Comment

That would be well deserved!! I'll run the camera, just tell me where & when :-)

Comment

Jack is absolutely right, AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Derwin View Post
                        Come to think of it, I may just "test drive" it and keep driving it all the way back to Chicago! LOL
                        That's EXACTLY what I would do if I were you! SeeYa! LOL
                        Afterburner ON!

Comment

Absolutly We want to see that Video on the home page ( If you can ever get it fixed) LOL.
                          You deserve it.

Comment

With what you have done for all of us waiting and praying for this vehicle, you totally deserve the test drive and the first one comercially available.
                            Raw

Comment

Working...
                            X