No announcement yet.

Driving in Snow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only speak from my experiance with my Carver One, and YES I have been driving while it was snowing!

The biggest problem is, that in the case of the Carver One there are no winter tires avilable in the only authorised sizes, front: 140/70 R 17 (Only three tires available anyway, Dunlop D208, Bridgestone BT 90 and the orginally fitted Dunlop GTR 100, specially made for Carver and costs 265,- Euro per piece as You can get it only from Your friendly Carver dealer), and rear 195/45 R 15.

As the rear ones are also high speed summer tires You have zero to no traction, and it is really thrilling out there!

Anyhow, with winter tires it should not be too bad, at least much better than on a motorcycle, in the wet the Carver One reaches full 45 degrees of tilt and then starts drifting nicely, so with appropriate tires it should be fun in the winter!

A happy new Year to everybody from cold Germany!

Comment

Can't wait to drive this in the NYC winters!
      It will be my only vehicle!

Comment

The Electra Meccanica Solo Driving in the Snow. It could be in auto pilot mode since I see no visible driver behind the wheel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5991.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	29818

Comment

Working...
        X