Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firestorm31 View Post
    Lynx: I don't think they did.

I sent an email about this a good while back, last year. (I''ve might of mentioned it here on one of the threads, not sure). got back a reply from them stating they are concentrating on working the electric version and that the ICE version will eventually be done at some point.
    Lynx announced that the Lynx lean electric was going to be on sale in Europe fall 2014. It seems the Lynx turned to vaporware like all the rest.

Comment

I wonder how many 10,000 Euro 'deposits' they have taken? Maybe they should take a 'lesson' from Elio and do a $100-1,000 scale, and go on a 'Road Tour'.

Comment

Originally posted by Funride View Post
        I wonder how many 10,000 Euro 'deposits' they have taken? Maybe they should take a 'lesson' from Elio and do a $100-1,000 scale, and go on a 'Road Tour'.
        I'm waiting for the i-Road Tour. Lynx may be dead, but the German based Carver builder looks like a go. That is one sweet looking flytheroad ride. Elio is still a possibilty and we may as well wait it out to the bitter end.

Comment

Hand-built Carvers are out of my 'price range'; but a 'tilting' i-Road 50/50 for about $10-12 grand would be a great addition to my 'stable', and provide all-weather local 'fun' transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by Funride View Post
            Hand-built Carvers are out of my 'price range'; but a 'tilting' i-Road 50/50 for about $10-12 grand would be a great addition to my 'stable', and provide all-weather local 'fun' transportation.
            I would actually consider a pre-order deposit on the i-Road. Fun city transportation agreed! The price range is doable and it would be the perfect start of my stable of three wheelers.

Comment

Originally posted by willk View Post
              thow a hyabusa engine on it
              funny! LOL!
              Dilbert Firestorm

Comment

Working...
              X