No announcement yet.

Survey for ALL members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with the cloak and dagger around here? I know this or that but shhhhh I can't tell you.

I have no clue what bike this poll is about but I can guess. Google up Tilting Motor Works. It looks pretty cool.
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkH View Post
      What is it with the cloak and dagger around here? I know this or that but shhhhh I can't tell you.
      No "cloak and dagger" around here, Mark. I honestly have no clue what this vehicle is about. This company contacted me about a project that their client was working on, and wanted to get some feedback from our members. I put this poll up with the information that they gave me. It's really just that simple. When I find out more, I'll be happy to post it.

I have no clue what bike this poll is about but I can guess. Google up Tilting Motor Works. It looks pretty cool.
      That's a good guess, but it's not what THIS poll is about. A couple years ago I actually had a conversation with a person working on that bike at Tilting Motor Works. They were willing to make a conversion for me at the time, but I just wasn't interested. The bike that is described in this poll is one that has 2 wheels in the rear. But the Tilting Motor Works bike has 2 wheels up front, so it doesn't seem to be the same bike.

I've always tried to be open and honest with club members, and it's no different here.
      Where we're going we don't need roads.
      -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

Comment

I would have to agree with most who have commented- an ENCLOSED, tilting 3-wheeler, like the Carver/Venture One/Persu, is the ideal. And there is still a shred of hope for it;-) See my other post in the Persu is dead thread- Jay Leno just test drove the Carver with the Persu CEO. It is STILL 2 years away- but that's okay- hopefully I can afford one by then;-)

Comment

Originally posted by paulcummings55 View Post
          It is STILL 2 years away
          WHAT is 2 years away?
          Afterburner ON!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Willard View Post
            WHAT is 2 years away?

Yeah, I know what you mean, Jack. They said "2 years" about 4 years ago! lol

But what excites me about this is that they seem to still have a sign of life to them. Why would he go on Leno unless they wanted exposure and really had a desire to get this vehicle produced some day? This gives us a glimmer of hope.
            Where we're going we don't need roads.
            -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

Comment

Working...
            X