New FTRC Administrator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FTRC Administrator

Hello. I hope everybody (those of you who are still left! lol) is having a blessed holiday season.

As we are now about to enter into the new year of 2012, I will be focusing my efforts on bringing this club back to life and generating more activity here.

I wanted to contact you regarding FlyTheRoadClub and the plans I have for it in this coming year. As I posted a week or so ago, I'll be contacting Howard Levine at Persu after the holidays to find out the status of getting their vehicle to market. Hopefully he'll have some good news for us, but I'm not really counting on it!

Regardless of the news from Howard, we are really needing to "kick-start" and bring FTRC back to life! It's died a long, slow death over the past couple years waiting for Persu to get their act together, and I think it's
    now time to breath life back into it.

The first thing I need to do is get a main Administrator on board that is capable and willing to add new content to the club on a daily/regular basis, as well as interact with the members. Since many of you have been with me from the start, and have continued to help me even through all of the turmoil, I was hoping you would be able/willing to consider applying for this position as the main Admin of FTRC. As the main admin you could then bring on moderators that you trust to make sure posts are relevant and spam is kept off the forums.

I've had the club "closed" to new members for a while now after we had that attack, but want to open things up and get things running again on all cylinders.

So, what do you think? Do you have the time and ability to be the new main admin? I will, of course, still be around to make sure things are going well, but the main admin would be responsible for adding content and bringing on a few moderators to keep the place clean of spam.

If you are interested in becoming the main Administrator of FTRC and have the desire to help resurrect this club from the ashes, please respond to this thread or shoot me an email:

derwin@flytheroadclub.com

Thanks!

Derwin
    Where we're going we don't need roads.
    -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

I have now been appointed "Administrator" (formerly Executive Vice President). Now I get to revamp FTRC, as needed when I have the time to do so. There are things cooking on a burner. Our Fly The Road vehicle is still ...out there... waiting on things to happen. As soon as the gong sound is heard, you will see all the info.
    Afterburner ON!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Willard View Post
      I have now been appointed "Administrator" (formerly Executive Vice President).
      Nothing "formerly" about it! You are still the Executive Vice President of FTRC. You are now also the Administrator of the forum.

Can you handle all this power?

Where we're going we don't need roads.
      -Doc Emmet Brown--Back to the future

Comment

Working...
      X